Welcome back to our monthly easy at home craft with #Bostikbloggers to check out our previous craft posts click here.
This month our theme is flying, for a long time Erin and I thought about what we were going to make and she decided she would like a hot air balloon to play with and put all of her little characters in, so that’s what we did.
The Materials you will need are-
1 cup/egg cup/ something cup shaped
Lollypop sticks painted (enough to go around the cup)
A circle of paper or a doily
Feathers to decorate
Glue (we use Bostik)
How to Make the Hot Air balloon-
- Firstly glue the painted lollypop sticks to the outside of the cup
- Next blow up the balloon and attach the middle part of the string to the tied end of the balloon.
- Attach the other end of the string to the cup both sides so the balloon holds the cup
- Decorate the top of the balloon with feathers
- Poke a hole through the paper or doily thread and tie some string one side.
- Glue the paper (knot down) on the top of the balloon
- Suspend the balloon from the ceiling or light shade by tying the string.
- Make a face on the balloon and play!