Sometimes during pregnancy nights out and having a busy social life is not what you need everyday. At some points you just need relax.
With a 6 year old relaxing can be tricky. I’m very lucky that she’s a great sleeper and goes to bed at 7pm. Which normally means once all my jobs are done I can wind down and relax.
Here are my tips for a perfect night of relaxation when pregnant:
- Take a bath- if your partner is feeling romantic get them to run it for you- they always do a better job when it’s for someone else.
- Once out of the bath take advantage of your partners good nature as ask them to give you a massage- The lovely products from The Natural Birthing Company have been a favourite of mine. I ask Matt to give my feet a rub with the Relax and Breathe Calming Massage oil- it’s gorgeous and safe throughout pregnancy. If you don’t have a partner to hand give yourself a little TLC.
- Give baby a massage and moisturise that bump at the same time. To stop unwanted itchy tummies and stretch marks have some one on one time with your bump. Massage the Natural Birthing Company “Bump Oil” in circular motions. Babies can feel touch and noise at 25 weeks so will get a kick out of this as much as you.
- Before you snuggle down with your favourite tv Program find your most snuggly blanket. This will help you unwind.
- Pick your yummiest food or craving and drink- pretty self explanatory even indulge if you so wish! Pregnancy isn’t all about fearing the weight gain.
- Lastly to get a great nights sleep spray some of the Natural Birthing Company’s Sleepy mama on your pillow to indulge in a restful sleep.